Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Your Love Awakens Me - Phil Wickham

 

It's been a while. A very long while. I'm feeling pretty dreary about this week (already), so I just thought I'd share an awesome music video to help just push through the week.

This is "Your Love Awakens"by Phil Wickham. I first heard this song at a woman's conference at City Hill Church. The lady that performed it did such an amazing job. She made me fall in love with this song. I wished I had a video of her performing it, but unfortunately, I do not.

But, after the conference, I went home with this song playing non stop in my head. And I just had to find this song. And thanks to Google and YouTube, I did. And I am now in love with Phil Wickham's voice. This is officially one of my favourite songs right now.

I hope this song can bring you even a smidgen of the joy and peace that it brings me.

No comments:

Post a Comment