Thursday, January 15, 2009

Back to school

Hmm... So we're getting nearer to that time again, going back to uni! Hmm, leaving the luxuries of my warm bed at home and brilliant home cooked meals, to go to the beauties of res dining hall cuisine ooh...how exciting!:D

Lol I'm really not too sure how I feel about going back to the Gtown (Grahamstown for those who don't know). Okay, so it is a beautiful plek and alles, I mean I really do love the place, but I'm really gonna miss home too. The meals, bed, family, friends, my lil nunuz Cuddles and lets forget that special other that I've grown even closer to this ho l:(. Ah sad times...

But good times too... Getting to see all the maats from Rhodes! I missed em guys so much! And I'm really physched up to get going and start living! Woohoo! And, well first year was awesome, but it was a true learning experience. Now that I'm all growed up I think I'm better equipped to handling university, and more especially...Rhodes. for all those people out there that think university life is one heck of a joy ride,peeps it aint. Sure it's fun, but you really gotta work. So just remember balance menses, its all about balance.

Anyhoo that's it, I've got to go get started on the preparations for uni. Yikes, I'd rather not think about it right now though. But, from past experiences, now is better than never.

Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment