Wednesday, January 28, 2009

i haven't a clue, agro maybe?

Urghhh! I'm so tired and drained out, and yet I have basically done nothing, save for late nighters watching dvds and chatting on mxit... but that's about exciting as my life gets hey (sigh).

Well at least I can blog about the uneventfullness of my life...:) haha small pleasures:)But the weather is definitely not on my side today (not that it ever is...). It's pouring outside, I mean I love the rain and all, its utterly beautiful, just, I had such great plans to take a walk and go and chill out in the nature...now those plans are pretty much screwed up. The most exciting thing to look forward to now in my life is...a bowling extravaganza on Sunday:D. Now knowing my luck, lets pray it works out...

Though I am getting quite annoyed about going out already... Why am I always the one that has to make the plans to meet up and on top of that bend over backwards just to accommodate them too?! Since last night I have reached the decision not to bother, if other people are not willing to at least try, well then I aint gonna change my plans just for them. Life's about living and having fun, not about standing around and waiting for other's...

That's enough of my whining for one morning I think hey...lol mwahs

Peace out rockstarz ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment