Thursday, March 5, 2009

what a day!

Hey

Yoh I haven't managed to blog in a while! Lol not that I've really blogged that often before, but ja...I have hopes...

Ah second year is really no joke. I haven't a clue what's happening to my days anymore. Before I know it it's the end of the week and end of term is coming nearer and nearer and I can barely remember the start of term.:O!Yet this is only the third week of lectures. It seems as though I'm living deadline to deadline...Things are so intensely insane and insanely intense! What's happening?! Well I guess part of the problem is the fact that I greatly procrastinate and tend to daydream a bit too often... But, honestly I just don't know where the time goes...

Well the fact that I've managed to actually squeeze in some time to blog is something to be happy about...And I am a little okay on my deadlines for tomorrow, I've managed to get my English essay done and handed in today-the earliest I've ever handed in an English essay!(and also one of the only times that I've actually done my work before it's due rather than the morning it's due:O)So that's a big up:) And so the only thing I'm left with for tomorrow is a Psychology tut:O But, that shouldn't be too intense...I've decided to bunk kung fu training tonight too:O(ja ja I know, but I went on Tuesday) and well this is a good opportunity to catch up on alot of reading, notes and studying...Yoh Comp Sci test next week:O:( People, really Comp Sci 1L1 may be considered arb and a dummy course, but don't be fooled...it's not that simple...

Anyhoo I must be off now, I hear the dining hall calling to me(ja I know, the food is crap, but when it's the only food you have, and food is rare, you look forward to it!)

Ciaos

No comments:

Post a Comment