Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Bargain Bizarre

Walked into a shop the other day. Didn't really expect to buy anything or even find anything worth buying. Just walked in to see pretty things and go "ooh aaah I want" - so I walked in pretty thoughtlessly and carefree... Then I saw these!



Going for R30!!! I went absolutely INSANE. I pushed through and got within reaching distance of the shoes and found the only size 4 left! I thought I was going to just die! 

Okay, so they're not exactly the best looking shoes around. If they had been going for about a hundred bucks I wouldn't have thought twice. Would have preferred it if there WASN'T a gigantic bow on top, or at least not that orangey diamante thingy on it. But for 30 bucks, they're pretty decent. AND they're PURPLE! How can you say no to purple... 

After this huge surprise I decided I'd rather check around, just in case I hit another luck...
And I DID!
I got these going for R30 too!


These were the only pair left (out front at least) and were in a 5! Just my size!
I swear it was God and the universe making up for all the shitty luck they've dumped me with.


No comments:

Post a Comment