Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Confessions of a Bookaholic - 1

I got Pinterest recently. Yesterday in fact. I only got it 'cause my cousin told me I should. I'd never really bothered about it before, so only got it for her sake. And boy am I glad she told me to get it! I actually think I'm addicted (But then again, I do tend to be over fascinated with things at first then I get over it, so my over enthusiasm over Pinterest should calm down soon).

Anyhoo, there's just so much of cool stuff on Pinterest! My mind is completely blown away. And more especially by the stuff I've found that so relate to me. When it comes to books I can be a bit, um, 'creepy', I guess. Well that's how my friends and family sort of call it... So when I found all these  pictures 'pinned' by others about their personal feelings and beliefs and what not towards books, I was just over the moon! I pinned just about everything like a crazy person on ecstasy.

I'm just so super excited about this that I felt I had to share it here on "Rapture My Life". So I decided that there are far too many pictures to have them all in a single post, so I'll do a series: "Confessions of a Bookaholic". The term "readaholic" was toyed around with, but I just prefer "bookaholic" for varying reasons. Also, most of the pictures have numbers on them. I'm assuming that that is so because whoever originally 'made' the pictures numbered them as they were done... and seen as I don't know where they originate from and do not have access to them all, the picture number's and my post number's will not correlate.

So here is the first pic (which is in no order of importance, just sort of how I found them):




2 comments: