Thursday, April 4, 2013

The car that stole my heart...

So we were online today, because Sahil was looking for Monza's AGAIN. And we chanced upon a car that just called out to me! Its the car I WANT! I have to have it! But, alas, I can't :( Its R12 000 and not in the best shape. Now, I know absolutely nothing about cars. I'm entirely shallow about them, so this was all about the looks. So all I know about this car is what is stated in the ad by the owner (and what I can find out on google). So, MY DREAM is a 1971 Mini Austin 1000 cc. So I get that its not a fast car, but I don't need fast. It will obviously need a lot of work. And it has some serious rusting which needs to be sorted out. Hence, I wish I were rich enough to afford it :(

My current plan is to take any work, odds and ends, whatever it takes, to save up 12 grand so I can buy the car. I can then just keep it, use it every now and then, but keep it around for when I'm eventually rich and can afford to restore it thoroughly and do it up properly...

I'm all for the hope...
And prayers...
So please hope and pray for me...
Kind donations welcome... :)

My baby (well one day... I hope)



Sniff sniff....

6 comments:

  1. lucky ya uncle is a mechanic so he can fix it. I <3 u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha first you were Miss America or something now, its anonymous huh... We KNOW who you are! Lol
    It really is so gorgeous! I HAVE to have it *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh yeah! I've got R2 to donate :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ai you minging huh, but FINE I will take what I can get (and then some)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEHE. YA IM ANON OR A COOL NAME. I WILL DONATE 1 DOLLAR( 10) TO U OKAY AND MY DAD

    ReplyDelete