Thursday, September 26, 2013

I told you not to laugh...

 Warning: this is a BBM forwarded message.

So yeah I am anti forwarded messages, but hey this one's funny. And also kind of shows just how bad the crime in South Africa really is. But I have way too much to say about that, and this is meant to be a "hahahaha" post lol. So I'll leave that there. Anyhoo here it is:

Don't laugh please its not a joke". In Japan they invented a machine that catches thieves.They took it to different countries for a test. In the USA, in 30 mins it caught 20 thieves. In the UK, in 30 mins it caught 500 thieves. In Spain, in 20 mins it caught 25 thieve. In Ghana, in 10 mins it caught 6000 thieves. In Uganda, in 7 mins it caught 20 000 thieves. In Kenya, in 8 mins it caught 30 000 thieves. In South Africa, in 5 mins, the machine was stolen. I thought I told you not to laugh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment