Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Beautiful tea sets

I absolutely love dinner sets and tea sets (especially the tea sets). I hope to one day have my own awesome collection. And I'd USE my pretty dinner and tea sets - I don't believe in parading them around for display purposes only or just for 'occasions' or when 'special' people come over. Please, who could be more special than me?! And why pickle them and never get to use something that I paid good money for only to die and have someone else benefit off it...

I've already started my tea set collection, only have one tea set, but its SO pretty! Anyhoo, I will not be show casing my tea set at the moment. I came across a photo I had taken of my aunt's lovely tea set.
So here it is...



So this is a showcase of the awesome food as well as the side plate...

4 comments:

  1. ya aunt who only uses it for special occasions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha well at least she used it, and I got to too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh was it special occasion because u wer there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course 'cause I was there :p Haha

    ReplyDelete