Thursday, November 1, 2012

Love still exists

I heard the sweetest thing the other day. It was so sweet that I ACTUALLY said "Awwwww that's soo sweet!" Yes, it was a pretty lame thing to say. Yes, I would have thought someone who said those words to me was an utter moron or one of those 'aaaahhh!' girls who scream and get excited about EVERYTHING (and don't have a fully functioning brain to come up with anything better). And yes, I regretted it the moment after I said it. But, the thing is, I don't know what else I could have said... And it really was so sweet!

So, I was just chatting to a sales consultant and she tells me how she's only 20 and what not, but that she's already married. She got married when she was 19. And I was like, "Sjoe, why so young?!" And she said, "we just couldn't say goodbye to each other (at the end of the day) any more"...

Come on, don't you feel the tears welling up in your eyes now... And aren't you thinking "Awwww that's SO SWEET!" or "Awwww soooo CUTE!" If not, you don't have a heart!

Okay, okay, slow deep breathes. Calming down. I didn't mean that. If you don't feel all 'awwwww' when you hear that it doesn't mean you don't have a heart. I guess, at the end of the day, I am a romantic (I wasn't always, I WAS once one of those people who would go 'Euw! Gross!' or 'Like really now... Scheeze!' But yeah I'm all grown up now and I've discovered a softer, mushier side to me). So yeah, I'm a romantic and my heart just melted at those words...

Wouldn't you like to feel that...? "we just couldn't say goodbye to each other any more..."
*SIGH*

No comments:

Post a Comment