Monday, July 15, 2013

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? IS it a JOB?! NO! Its a rejection email.




How awesome is life? So I post my "unemployment" piece a few days ago and today I receive a rejection email. But, I guess this is a step up. Most of the time I don't even get a rejection response. I just get nothing and just know that my application has been unsuccessful, if it was even viewed at all. So, YAY! I got a response! And even a negative one is better than no response at all, right?

So this should be pretty embarrassing and I should be ashamed... Not parading it around for the world to see, right? Well I think I'm pretty much at rock bottom. So I might as well make some use of my situation... And also, if there are other people facing similar situations like me, they can know that they are not alone...

Well, guess it's time to check those sites again and apply for some more jobs ey... *SIGH*

No comments:

Post a Comment