Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pitch Perfect: Don't Stop The Music Treblemakers

It's "Please Don't Stop The Music" as sung by theeee Treblemakers!  - In the movie "Pitch Perfect". I only watched this movie this year, and I absolutely LOVE it! Okay, so the movie itself isn't exactly "top notch", but the whole music part and the performing/performances are just amazing. And as for the Indian dude! I SO LOVE him! He is spectacular! For me personally he steals the show. And he busts out his rap - oooooooh *swoon* He is so sweet and cool and just simply awesome in just about everything he does in this movie. (And I have also fallen in love with Anna Kendrick since this movie.)

Anyhoo, while this may not exactly be one of my favourite songs in the movie, I still love it and think it's pretty good. (I happen to love the entire soundtrack of this movie, and I even watched The Breakfast Club since watching Pitch Perfect!). I digress, as usual, so yeah, I just decided to share this song first.

Enjoy :)



)


No comments:

Post a Comment