Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Durban Day - 2012

The East Coast Radio Durban Day has finally arrived!

I went for the Maritzburg Day last year, which featured the Parlotones as well as Plush, Jeremy Loops and some other folks. I truly loved it. It's an amazing day to just chill and enjoy good music.

I've been looking forward to Maritzburg Day this year ever since, however, I have heard absolutely nothing of it and am assuming that they've decided that the Pietermaritzburg is just not worth it *sigh*.

Alas I heard about the Durban Day concert on the radio and heard that the Parlotones will be there and decided that I've just got to go!

However, I live in Pietermaritzburg. So this involves some planning. I've spoken to some people, unfortunately this all depends on whether or not they decide to go.

So fingers crossed...

The event is set to start around 12pm this Sunday, 9 September 2012, and tickets are available from Computicket at R100. Tickets will be available on the day at the gate for R120. The line up includes some bands and singers and people and stuff as well as the PARLOTONES!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment