Friday, January 3, 2014

Pug Love


We spent some time at my aunt's house in Port Shepstone this past holiday and while there we made friends with two adorable pugs. One an adult male named "Puggy" - how original hey... And a little female puppy called "Miley" (assuming spelling based on pronunciation). I managed to get some snaps of these two little buggers (which was so much more difficult than one would imagine)...

This is Puggy - I know, how original hey...

Puggy hoping my dad will share some tea

Puggy walking around like a king














Miley trying to eat my shoe lace

Miley - crawling and climbing all over my dad (also trying to eat him)
Miley trying to hide behind my dad's leg while I tried to get a photo
Miley trying to eat my hand (She was always eating! or trying to eat!)

No comments:

Post a Comment