Sunday, August 19, 2012

"Subha Hone Na De Full Song"



We all loved this song when we first heard it, before we even saw the movie. In fact, its probably the main reason I even bothered to watch this movie. I must say, I don't think too highly of the movie "Desi Boys" itself - its not bad, and has its moments, but I'm not overly fanatic about it. I still believe this song is about the best thing about the movie.

Even though this song was late to arrive on the scene last year, I still had hopes that it would make it to number 1 on the Lotus FM top 100 songs of the year 2011 list. Unfortunately "Teri Meri" from Salman Khan's "Bodyguard" beat it to that position, leaving "Subha Hone Na De" at number 3 or 4, I think (if memory serves me right).


Anyhoo despite that, this is still a favourite! So enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment