Monday, August 13, 2012

The Bookworm

A big book fan? Have one of those lists of "Books to Read Before I Die"? Absolutely love books and would love to have your own collection, but you just can't afford those MUST reads? The Bookworm is the place to go!

The Bookworm is a newly opened small online bookstore that sources and sells all books. From the classics to the oh so popular, from children's books to adults, any book you want, they have it. And if they don't, they promise to get it for you. I'm a huge book lover and its my ultimate goal to have a huge collection of books, but every time I walk into bookstores I end up walking out disheartened and empty handed. I also prefer having those brand new books to the used ones where God only knows what they've been through! But, its just too expensive, so unless a store is having a massive sale, I can't afford to buy those much anticipated reads...

This is where The Bookworm swoops in with their reasonable prices, which offer you a cheaper price than most (if not all) bookstores...
Check out the amazing offers for yourself at: www.thebookworm.wozaonline.co.za Follow them on Twitter: @TheBookwormSA or like them on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment