Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Facebook trials...

Seriously, who STILL likes Facebook?!

I certainly don't.

I've still got a Facebook account but that's more because I just wanna have it there, and it plays diary for people's birthdays... But essentially, Facebook just ain't what it used to be. The constantly changing user face just pisses me off! It seems that every time I'm just beginning to accept the new look and not hate it quite so much any more they decide to change the look yet again! How the hell do they expect us to keep up?!

When I first joined Facebook back in 2008 I thought it was pretty cool with the "fun wall" and what not where your personal wall posts and status updates were on the left and all the fun wall and other stuff was on the right... Then they changed it and I hated it! It took me forever to finally get over that and then they changed again!

And now, yet AGAIN, Facebook has changed it's look. When I first saw people's profile's coming up as the timeline thing I knew it would just be a matter of time before the look was forced on me too... And it happened last week :( I logged on via my phone and poof! I got the shock of my life when I see my profile coming up as a "timeline". I didn't recall changing it myself and thought I was just losing my mind! But alas I'm still quite as sane as I've been before, darn Facebook has finally forced the change upon us all. And I am NOT happy. Yet another reason to favour Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment